2018 MYBA Charter Show TERMS & CONDITIONS
All brokers from MYBA Member and YACHTFOLIO Subscribing companies are invited to register for the 2018 MYBA Charter Show in OneOcean Port Vell, Barcelona and will be automatically accepted.
They will be able to register online or at the Reception Desk.
Employees from MYBA Member companies and YACHTFOLIO Subscribing companies can also register online or at the Reception Desk. They will be registered accordingly under ‘Other Staff Members’ in one of the following categories: Management, Administration, Marketing, Sales, Crew placement.
Brokers who don’t fulfil the above are invited to read the information on page 3.
For all categories of brokers, please note:
Before registering, brokers should ensure that they are not listing on their website, nor any other website they trade under, yachts from other Central Agents without their authorisation. Should this be the case and the Show Organisers be notified, even after their registration has been accepted and paid for, such brokers will be refused access to the Show.
Brokers should only be representing the company under which they registered and that was accepted by the Show Organisers. It is not permitted to represent more than one company at the Show.
A business card will be required when picking up Show badges.
Brokers accept that charter requests for any of the yachts exhibited at the Show must be made solely through the Yacht’s Central agent. It is agreed by all parties that no solicitation for charter business will be carried out on any of the yachts participating at the Show.
If a Company has applied and been refused access to YACHTFOLIO, or if the Company has been removed from YACHTFOLIO, this automatically disqualifies that Company and its employees from attending the MYBA Charter Show (Daily Guest Passes included).
Companies that were accepted to attend a previous Show but who have subsequently been refused access to YACHTFOLIO will not be permitted to attend the Show.
BROKERS FROM MYBA MEMBER COMPANIES:
Eur 175 + 21% VAT for registrations completed before 15th February 2018
EUR 250 + 21% VAT for registrations completed after 16th February 2018
BROKERS FROM YACHTFOLIO SUBSCRIBING and non-MYBA member companies:
Eur 200 + 21% VAT for registrations completed before 15th February 2018
EUR 275 + 21% VAT for registrations completed after 16th February 2018
Once a Broker has been confirmed, the registration fee is non-refundable. Broker registration may be transferred free of charge from one Broker to another within the same company.
Any registrations, changes and/or modifications received after March 17 2018 or still unpaid on this date will not appear in the list of attending brokers in the Show Publications.
DAY PASSES (only available on the day of the visit from the Reception Desk)
- MYBA Members (Individual and Corporate Representatives) will be able to buy a day pass (Euro 100 + 21% VAT) on arrival at the reception desk.
Payment by cash or credit card (VISA or Mastercard) will be accepted.
Please note that MYBA Membership cards may/will be requested.
- Non-MYBA Members working for a MYBA member company will be able to buy a day pass (Euro 150 + 21% VAT) on arrival at the reception desk.
Payment by cash or credit card (VISA or Mastercard) will be accepted
- Broker’s clients may be brought into the Show as Guests on payment of 200 euros + 21% VAT which is non-refundable.
Please note that qualifying guests are only Brokers’ clients.
Payment of Guest Passes will be accepted either in cash or by credit card (only VISA and MASTERCARD accepted).
Guests will be allocated a 1-day Guest badge and must be accompanied by the host Company AT ALL TIMES. Unaccompanied guests will be asked to leave.
Guest Passes are not transferable, i.e.: payment is mandatory for each and every guest, even if the same host Company has more than one guest visiting the Show on the same day.
BROKERS FROM NON-MYBA MEMBER NOR YACHTFOLIO SUBSCRIBING COMPANIES:
EUR 275 + 21% VAT
Once a Broker has been accepted, the registration fee is non-refundable.
All applications and documentation from Brokers/Companies in this category, should be received by 18:00 March 9 2018.
If your company is not a MYBA member nor a YACHTFOLIO subscriber, you can only register online and enter the Show if your online registration has been previously accepted.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER DIRECTLY AT THE SHOW.
Please read below for the registration procedure.
- Brokers who belong to a company that is not a MYBA Member nor a YACHTFOLIO Subscribing company but have attended the 2017 Show, will automatically be accepted.
- Brokers who belong to a company that is not a MYBA Member nor a YACHTFOLIO Subscribing company and haven’t attended the 2017 Show should comply with the following:
- Be a MYBA e-contract subscriber
- Be employed as a Charter Broker for at least one year. (Proof of to be uploaded on the website).
- Company to have been trading for at least one year. (Proof to be uploaded on the website).
- Provide written confirmation from three Central Agents (outside the broker’s company) with whom the applying Broker has booked a charter on a yacht of 20m and above within the past year.
- Provide official documentation such as Company statutes showing the majority of the business activity is in yacht charter brokerage.
THE MYBA CHARTER SHOW PANEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS.