The emphasis of the Show is on displaying quality, commercially registered yachts, currently available for charter, both motor and sail of 20m and over, represented by a Central Agent, as defined in the Central Agents section of the Charter Show Terms & Conditions.
YACHTS LISTED ON YACHTFOLIO:
- Yachts that are under 6 years of age and listed on YACHTFOLIO will be accepted subject to dockage availability and receipt of full payment.
- For yachts over 6 years of age, three YACHT CONDITION DECLARATIONS will be required from YACHTFOLIO subscribing Brokers (Retail, Sales or Charter Management) who have personally inspected the yachts or had successful charters within the last 12 months. (NB: only one reference from a broker belonging to the registering company will be accepted).
If, due to shipyard works or location, it is not possible to provide three Yacht Condition Declarations the following will be required, for the consideration of the MYBA Charter Show Panel
- Written report from the Central Agent
- 1 reference from a broker/Central Agent (belonging to a YACHTFOLIO Subscribing company) for a visit done in the past 6 months or from a broker who has booked the yacht.
CENTRAL AGENT YACHTS NOT LISTED ON YACHTFOLIO:
- For yachts that are not listed on YACHTFOLIO the following should be provided:
- Three YACHT CONDITION DECLARATIONS will be required from YACHTFOLIO subscribing Brokers (Retail, Sales or Charter Management) who have personally inspected the yachts or had successful charters within the last 12 months.
- a Certificate of Appointment (to be completed online and then signed by yacht owner) as proof of their appointment by the owner to market the yacht for charter.
Registrations are only valid when completed in full and cleared funds have been received. These funds will be returned if the registration is unsuccessful or if it is withdrawn prior to confirmation of acceptance.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: All yachts should register by 19 March 2022.
FURTHER MANDATORY DOCUMENTATION for all yachts:
YACHT CERTIFICATE – CALL SIGN – YACHT PHOTO. You are reminded that presentation of the Yacht Certificate, Call Sign and Yacht photo is mandatory for each yacht registered at the Show. The registration will be considered valid and complete only if it contains this documentation, which can be uploaded on the website at the time of the registration.
Please also give particular attention to information on taxes mentioned after the fees’ tables, further below.
Captains’ Guidelines must be read and accepted by Captains of yachts attending the Show.
Yacht Registration fees
(to be paid via Show website)
|20m – 26m||1800 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 30m||2200 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 35m||3200 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 40m||3700 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 45m||4200 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 50m||4700 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 55m||5200 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 60m||5700 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 65m||6200 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 70m||6700 EUR + 21% VAT|
|71 m and over||7200 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Multi-hulls||LENGTH fee x 1,5|
Please note that any catamarans wishing to participate in the Show should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (writing MYBA in the email subject) or phone +34 93 484 23 00.
Please note that yachts with an air draft of over 53 metres should inform Marina Port Vell accordingly. Air Draft limit is 75 metres.
Please note that the yacht registration fee does not include berthing or utilities.
See below for further details.
CONFIRMATION and CANCELLATION
1. Following registration and receipt of payment, all yachts will be placed on a waiting list pending acceptance.
2. Acceptance will be issued by the Show onsite managers (on behalf of the MYBA Charter Show Panel) as quickly as possible following registration and payment. Every effort will be made to accommodate your yacht in the Show.
3. Upon written acceptance of a yacht’s entry, the following cancellation policy will apply.
Up to and including Friday 8 April 2022: 50% refund of the registration fees, if berth can be reallocated to another yacht.
From Saturday 9 April 2022: NO REFUND.
YACHTS ON THE WAITING LIST MUST WITHDRAW THEIR REGISTRATION SHOULD THEY BE UNABLE TO ATTEND.
Unless, and until, such notice of withdrawal is received, the standard refund policy will apply upon acceptance which can occur at any time.
REGISTRATION IS NOT TRANSFERABLE FROM ONE YACHT TO ANOTHER.
It is recommended that each yacht provides a proper and up-to-date brochure, a detailed crew profile and a complete list of sports, entertainment and communication equipment.
The Central Agent representing the registered yacht agrees that any MYBA Charter Show Panel decisions made regarding the yacht’s acceptance to the 2022 MYBA Charter Show remain final and definitive.
Central Agents are kindly requested to respect the Show Event schedule for the specific quays when organising events on their managed yachts. Parties onboard during the Show period shall be restricted to officially registered attendees of the MYBA Charter Show only.
Should Brokers’ lunches exceed lunchtime hours, yachts should be open at the usual time (14h30) to allow Brokers’ visits.
Central Agents are asked to ensure that Captains’ Guidelines are read and accepted by the captains of the yachts they are registering at the Show.
THE MYBA CHARTER SHOW PANEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS ACCORDING TO ITS PUBLISHED CRITERIA AND TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THEM AT ITS DISCRETION.
- Owners of attending yachts, their family and PAs may come in free of charge (Central Agents of the corresponding yachts will need to register these passes online. Once owners are registered by the CA, the CA will need to print out their owners passes).
- The DAILY FEE for Operational Yacht Managers, Owners’ Representatives of attending yachts is EURO 350 + 21% VAT. The fee will be reduced to EURO 200 + 21% VAT if the attending yacht is represented by a MYBA Member company. (Central Agents of the corresponding yachts will need to register these daily passes online. Once the registrations are done by the CA, the CA will need to print out the passes).
- The DAILY FEE for Captains of non-attending yachts, that are listed on YACHTFOLIO, is EURO 150 + 21% VAT if the CA company is a MYBA Member and EURO 200 + 21% VAT if the CA company is a YACHTFOLIO Subscriber. Registration will be done online by the corresponding Central Agent, who will need to forward the pass to the Captain for printing out.
If the MYBA Charter Show Panel receives complaints as to the condition of a vessel exhibiting during the Show, further references from visiting brokers will be requested and access will not automatically be granted to exhibit in the next year’s Show. The MYBA Charter Show Panel will request evidence and references that the yacht has been improved upon to be at an acceptable level for the industry.
FEES RELATING TO MARINA PORT VELL:
CENTRAL AGENTS ARE ASKED TO ENSURE THAT THEY SHARE WITH THEIR CAPTAINS THE INFORMATION BELOW ABOUT THE MARINA AND RELATED FEES.
Once a yacht has been registered online and attendance confirmed, Marina Port Vell Reservations Dept will contact the Central Agent for the payment of all the other fees – daily berthing fees, Diving fees, Port Occupancy Tax and Navigational Aid Duty (if applicable) and utilities such as water and electricity.
These fees and taxes are calculated on LOA so to get a quote, please send an email to : email@example.com (writing MYBA in the email subject) or phone +34 93 484 23 00.
DAILY Berthing Fees
(to be paid directly to Marina Port Vell)
|Up to 22m||218 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 26m||264 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 30m||318 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 35m||394 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 40m||480 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 45m||569 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 55m||690 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 65m||856 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 75m||1108 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Up to 90m||1440 EUR + 21% VAT|
|Multi-hulls||Length fee x 2|
Please note that water/electricity will be invoiced upon departure and will be paid directly to Marina Port Vell.
Water: €5.82 per cubic metre + 21% VAT
Power: €0.314 per Kwh + 21% VAT
For environmental reasons it is mandatory for all visiting yachts to connect to shore power and to stop their generators during their stay in the marina.
A YACHT UNABLE TO GO ON SHORE POWER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOW.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
215 Euros for the minimum 6-day mandatory dockage period.
These fees need to be paid upfront at the same time as the Berthing fees.
Port tax (T5) is paid to the Port Authorities for usage of their waters. The tax begins from when the yacht enters the port and is charged daily until the yacht leaves.
Port tax is calculated by the surface area of the yacht per day (Estimated at 0,0484 €/sqm/day + 21% VAT).
Navigational Aid Duty (T0) is a tax for the usage of navigational markers within the Spanish territory and is applied to sailboats larger than 12 metres and all transiting motor yachts.
Yachts that have already paid the tax elsewhere in Spain during the current year, must provide proof of payment to be exempt from being billed by Marina Port Vell.
(Estimated 0,0249 €/sqm/day (no VAT applicable)).
Agents fee: Please note that since September 2015, the national port legislation requires all vessels (yachts or commercial vessels alike) with foreign flag of over 24m LOA to have an authorised port agent for their calls to national ports. As Marina Port Vell is located within a national port, the Port agent will need to be used for liaising with the port authority on behalf of the yacht.
For the list of Ports agents, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org (writing MYBA in the email subject) or phone +34 93 484 23 00.
Yachts Arrival and Departure dates
Yachts are expected to arrive prior to Saturday 23 April 2022, and it is important to respect the timeslots given by the marina. A minimum of 6 nights will be charged and the Show daily berthing fees will be applied. Any additional days of dockage, before or after the mandatory 6 days, will be charged separately.
Each yacht’s date and time of arrival will depend on their size and berth location and will be agreed in coordination with Marina Port Vell. One additional factor affecting this is the availability of Pilots for yachts over 500GT.
Please note that yachts cannot leave before the end of the Show.
For the same reasons that are mentioned above, the yacht’s date and time of departure will also have to be agreed with Marina Port Vell.
DELIVERIES, SUPPLIES AND SHIP AGENTS APPOINTMENTS ON/TO THE YACHTS must be arranged outside of the Show hours and therefore before 9h00 in the morning and after 21h00; between 18h30 and 21h00 such visitors may only be admitted when accompanied by a crew member from the relevant yacht.
POLLUTION POLICY: Any yacht deemed to be causing a nuisance to other yachts and exhibitors will be asked to leave. The Show reserves the right to exclude yachts whose exhaust causes a problem to others (the yacht fees are not refundable).
SHORE POWER: the yacht’s installation must comply with the local shore power. For any information, please contact : email@example.com (writing MYBA in the email subject) or phone +34 93 484 23 00.
WASTE DISPOSAL: Domestic waste disposal is included in the berthing rate. Any other waste will be managed and charged separately as per Marina Port Vell waste management rates (hazardous waste and voluminous waste).